Recipe by Crazycook in PA
This colorful pasta salad is a tasty side dish that is great to take to partys or a cookout. By using the fake crab, it is an inexpensive salad to fix.
Top Review by Mark Carlson
This salad was so yummy. I followed the recipe as written, but I squeezed about two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice, and added 1/4 cup of fresh sweet basil that I had growing in the herb garden. DW loved this salad, and told me I was free to make it anytime I wish.
- 473.18 ml cooked tri-colored pasta
- 354.88 ml imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 large tomatoes or 396.89 g diced tomatoes
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 236.59 ml original ranch dressing