Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A taco pizza similar to Pizza Hut's but with my own twist.
- 6 ounces pizza dough mix (or already made pizza crust)
- 1 (32 ounce) can refried beans (Old El Paso)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) bagshredded lettuce
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos, crushed
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- Brown hamburger & prepare with taco seasoning as instructed.
- Prepare pizza dough as instructed on package. Combine 1/2c. water with the beans stir until smooth. Place on prepared dough as the sauce. Add the cheese & the hamburger on the cheese. Cook until warmed through. Place other ingredients on the pizza, add more cheese.
- *You can use Ranch, Hot sauce, or sour cream on the pizza*.
OMG! This was SO LIKE the Taco Pizza from Pizza Hut! I like the ranch dressing on it best. DEFINITELY going into my cookbook, Jennie! ;-)