Recipe by Mama_Jennie
I finally perfected my recipe for potato salad. This version is a little tangy, a little sweet, and a little savory. Perfect side for a picnic, barbeque, or potluck. Also great just by itself. I think it's absolutely divine!
Top Review by Crafty Lady 13
Made for ZWT III. Very good potato salad. I wanted something that I could put together quickly to go with burgers that I was grilling tonight. This fit the bill perfectly.
- 6 medium potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, minced
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes in one pot and eggs in the other pot until both are cooked. (20-30 minutes for potatoes & 15 minutes for eggs).
- Drain each (whenever done) & set aside to cool. Once cool enough to handle, peel both. Cut potatoes into bite size chunks & coarsely chop the eggs.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, adding salt & pepper to taste.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. (That way it's cooled throughout.) Enjoy!