These are my absolute favorite breakfast burritos. They have a little of everything that I like and are totally versatile. You can add or take away whatever suits your family's tastes and also whatever cuts down on time. For example you can substitute frozen hashbrowns for the potatoes. We also add more cheese because we're cheese-a-holics. Serve with your favorite salsa or picante sauce. These could be OAMC, just flash freeze after adding cheese and rolling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in skillet and drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon into smaller pieces.
- 2Drain most of the grease from the pan and add onion & bell peppers. Saute' in pan until onion starts to turn clear. Add garlic & ham and continue to cook until ham is slightly browned.
- 3Add potatoes and cook until potatoes are browned or softened. Add beaten eggs and crumbled bacon. Stir together until eggs are set.
- 4Add desired amount to middle of tortilla and add desired amount of cheese. You can either add in the salsa at this point or you can serve the salsa on the side.
- 5Fold burrito sides inward and roll to form burrito shape. Enjoy!
- 6**If OAMC, flash freeze at this point. To re-heat bake in 350F degree oven for 10 minutes to warm through. Eat on the go, yum!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jennie's Favorite Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (511 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1006.1
- Calories from Fat 425
- Total Fat 47.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 403.7 mg
- Sodium 1504.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 43.4 g