Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I made this for lunch today. It was a HUGE hit with my 8,6 & 3 year old kids & of course my husband.
- 566.99 g packagejennie-o ground turkey
- 37.70 g packagemccormick taco seasoning
- 118.29 ml water
- 2 (926.17 g) packagerefrigerated biscuit dough
- 226.79 g packagekraft Mexican blend cheese
- 283.49 g canrotel dice tomatoes and green chilies
- Brown ground turkey and drain grease if needed, add McCormick seasoning and add 1/2 cup water and let simmer.
- Mold biscuits into muffin pans, bake for 8 minutes.
- Add can of Rotel and cheese to ground turkey mix.
- Add a heaping large spoon of ground turkey mix to the middle of each biscuit, bake another 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Makes 16 Jennie-O Ground Turkey Biscuit Cups.