Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
I made this for lunch today. It was a HUGE hit with my 8,6 & 3 year old kids & of course my husband.
- 1 (20 ounce) packagejennie-o ground turkey
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) packagemccormick taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 (16 1/3 ounce) packagesrefrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 (8 ounce) packagekraft Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel dice tomatoes and green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground turkey and drain grease if needed, add McCormick seasoning and add 1/2 cup water and let simmer.
- Mold biscuits into muffin pans, bake for 8 minutes.
- Add can of Rotel and cheese to ground turkey mix.
- Add a heaping large spoon of ground turkey mix to the middle of each biscuit, bake another 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Makes 16 Jennie-O Ground Turkey Biscuit Cups.