Recipe by stonecoldcrazy
This is a really delicous dish for garlic lovers! To me, this is the ultimate comfort food. Parboiling the potatoes helps them to roast faster and finish cooking the same time as the chicken.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 -8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, minced
- 5 potatoes, peeled, cut into chunks, parboiled
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a saute pan and add garlic and garlic powder and cook until garlic is soft. Allow to cool.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parm cheese and cheddar jack on a plate.
- Coat chicken breasts generously in garlic butter (reserving the rest) and then bread with crumb/cheese mixture, patting it on thick.
- Place chicken on a cookie sheet and spray the top with olive oil spray.
- Combined parboiled potatoes with leftover garlic butter, adding parsley, salt and pepper to taste. A sprinkle of parm is good as well. Pour into a casserole dish.
- Cook both at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until both the chicken and the potatoes are cooked through and browned.