Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
These are my specialty! Everyone absolutely LOVES these cookies (and cookie dough!)
- 1 1⁄2 cups margarine (Butter Flavored Crisco)
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 cups flour
- 1 dash salt
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Cream Crisco and sugar together.
- Add the rest of the wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Chill for at least 15 minute (I like to just get out a chunk at a time to roll out and cook.)
- Roll out cookies to about a quarter of an inch.
- Bake for 7 min and check. If still really soft on the top put in for an extra 3 min and check again. Watch cookies carefully and take out when you start to see the bottom edges browning.
- Cool and frost.