Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are so moist and so delicious, you can't eat just one. You have to try these.
Make and share this Jenna's Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup oleo, softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding (4 serving size)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans (optional)
- 2 cups chocolate chips (any combination of flavors) or 2 cups peanut butter chips (any combination of flavors) or 2 cups butterscotch chips (any combination of flavors) or 2 cups white chocolate chips (any combination of flavors)
- Mix oleo, dry pudding mix, sugars and vanilla.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add flour and baking soda.
- Stir in nuts and chips.
- Bake at 350° for 10-13 minutes.
Nice soft cookies. I omitted the nuts and used 2 cup of milk chocolate chips. They turned out very sweet with the milk choc. chips, so I will probably use semisweet next time. The pudding gives it a nice, different than usual flavor. I reccommend letting these cool on the sheets for 5-10 minutes before moving to a cooling rack. They come out of the oven really soft and need a little time to firm up before you move them. I baked them for about 13 minutes in my oven.Good stuff!