Recipe from one of my co-workers when I worked as a nurse. Great for whenever you need to serve a crowd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line cupcake pan with liners. Place 1 vanilla wafer in bottom of each liner.
- 2Soften cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth.
- 4Add sugar and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- 5Fill cups about 3/4 full.
- 6Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- 7Cool completely.
- 8Top each "cheesecake" with pie filling of choice and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jenna's Cheesecake Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.1
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 117.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: