Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe from one of my co-workers when I worked as a nurse. Great for whenever you need to serve a crowd.
- 30 vanilla wafers
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (NOT LOWFAT)
- 4 eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (24 ounce) pie filling, of choice
- Line cupcake pan with liners. Place 1 vanilla wafer in bottom of each liner.
- Soften cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Fill cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Top each "cheesecake" with pie filling of choice and serve.