Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
This our family favorite! Tastes very much like the taco stands, perhaps even better.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs skirt steaks, cut into a small dice
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 10 radishes, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped finely
- 5 pickled jalapeno peppers, sliced length wise
- 16 corn tortillas
- 2 teaspoons butter
- lawreys seasoning salt
- salsa verde
- 1 lime, quartered into 8 pieces
- Heat a non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Apply butter to the the tortillas.
- Fry on each side til warm and pliable.
- Keep tortillas warm in foil or holder.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat.
- Fry steak in small batches over high heat.
- Sprinkle each batch liberally with Lawreys.
- Layer each tortilla with steak, onion, cilantro,radish, jalapeno, and salsa.
- Squeeze lime over it all.
- Guacamole is a fabulous addition.