1/4 Photos of Jeni's Chocolate Ganache
1 hr 15 mins
Amanda Beth's Note:
I named this for my sister-in-law, Jeni, after our misadventures making ganache. The recipe actually comes from the Pillsbury Cookbook. It's the easiest recipe ever, and is delicious, too! I always put it on my birthday cake. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, over low heat, combine chocolate and cream.
- 2Mix and melt together, until chocolate is completely melted, and mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 3Remove saucepan from heat and stir in butter.
- 4Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours, or until cold, stirring every now and then.
- 5With wooden spoon or mixer, beat mixture until thick and creamy, and of desired spreading consistency.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jeni's Chocolate Ganache
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1384.1
- Calories from Fat 1319
- Total Fat 146.5 g
- Saturated Fat 90.9 g
- Cholesterol 193.5 mg
- Sodium 188.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 25.0 g