Recipe by winter rowand
this a different type of salad with a wounderful peanut dressing you won't regreat giving this a try
- 1⁄2 lb jellyfish
- 1 large cucumber, julienne
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 dash hot chili oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash jelly fish rinse under running water about 20 mins or until fish is no longer salty.
- cut in to strips.
- put in boiling water for 5 sec and rinse with cold water immediately.
- drain and blot dry.
- arrange cucumber on seving plate place jelly fish on cucumber.
- in a bowl mix remaining ingredients mix until smooth serve in ramekins with salad.