Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is very easy to make and a tasty addition to sunday dinner. I found this recipe in the Newfoundland Telegram, Holiday Recipies.
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 can kernelled corn
- 1 package lemon Jell-O gelatin or 1 package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- Dissolve jello in 1 cup boiling water, beat in miracle whip.
- Let stand in refrigerator.
- When partially set stir in 14 ounce, drained pineapple and 12 ounce drained corn.
- Place in refrigerator until fully set.