Recipe by Aroostook
Feel free to use your favorite jelly in this recipe. Smoke alarm jr keeps us suppied with the most marvelous homemade raspberry jelly....it's our favorite
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup red raspberry jelly
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together dry ingredients in a small bowl Combine egg, milk and butter in a medium bowl.
- Add all at once to dry ingredients, mixing just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fill greased muffin pans 1/2 full.
- Place 1 teaspoon jelly in center of batter of each.
- Spoon in remaining batter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.