Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love making this with the Ez Peanut Butter Cookies recipe either by making ice cream sandwiches or just by crumbling the cookies on top. Either way is yummy!... Cost Can range from $3.50-6
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons grape jelly (Or your favorite Flavor)
- Place lightly softened Ice Cream in Bowl.
- Add jelly and mix throughly but not to much you want to leave some chunks of jelly
- Put ice cream back in freezer until firm
- Serve! (Also great with vanilla wafers and Lonadoones).