Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a message board. I have not tried yet, but am putting it here for safe keeping. It has a lot of possibilities. I plan on trying with sugar-free jelly and Splenda.
- 1⁄2 cup jelly, any flavor
- 1 egg white, unbeaten
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine all ingredients and a dash of salt in top of double boiler.
- Cook over boiling water, beating constantly until stiff peaks form.
- Remove from the heat. Beat until spreading consistency, about 2 minutes.
- Frosts 2 (8 inch) layers or 24 cupcakes.