Chris from Kansas's Note:
This cookie recipe is fancy, yet super easy because it starts with packaged sugar cookie dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup white vanilla chip
- 1Heat oven to 350. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir in coconut.
- 2Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. With thumb or handle of wooden spoon, make indentation in center of each cookie. Spoon about 1/2 teaspoons of jam into each indentation.
- 3Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheets; place on wire racks. Cool 5 minutes.
- 4Place vanilla chips into small resealable food storage plastic bag. Microwave on high 45 to 60 seconds. Squeeze bag until chips are smooth. If necessary, microwave 10 seconds longer. Cut small hole in bottom corner of bag. Squeeze bag gently to drizzle melted chips over cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jelly Filled Thumbprints
Serving Size: 1 (821 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.5
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 69.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g