Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy, yummy healthy cookies that don't taste like you know what. (Note: If you are afraid of Sugar free jelly, just use the regular stuff, but remember that you are no longer making it healthy!)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut pie crust dough into about 2 inch squares.
- Put 1 Tblspn of your favorite flavor of Sugar Free Jelly in middle of squares.
- Fold squares over corner to corner, so that they make a triangle.
- Pinch edge of squares with fork. (Jelly may come out, it is okay).
- Put on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the edges start to turn a light brown.
- cool cookies on cookie sheet.
- WARNING: If you are like me & love to eat warm, right out of the oven cookies, DON'T! If you try it with these cookies YOU WILL BURN YOUR MOUTH!
- P.S. the jelly that runs out of the cookies makes a very yummy candy too!
These were good. They are a very simple cookie. Perfect for someone watching calories. I will make these again and try different flavors of jelly. I used way more than a tablespoon.