Recipe by Jadestonediabetic
Easy, yummy healthy cookies that don't taste like you know what. (Note: If you are afraid of Sugar free jelly, just use the regular stuff, but remember that you are no longer making it healthy!)
Top Review by seesko
These were good. They are a very simple cookie. Perfect for someone watching calories. I will make these again and try different flavors of jelly. I used way more than a tablespoon.
- 1 pie crust
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free jelly
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut pie crust dough into about 2 inch squares.
- Put 1 Tblspn of your favorite flavor of Sugar Free Jelly in middle of squares.
- Fold squares over corner to corner, so that they make a triangle.
- Pinch edge of squares with fork. (Jelly may come out, it is okay).
- Put on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the edges start to turn a light brown.
- cool cookies on cookie sheet.
- WARNING: If you are like me & love to eat warm, right out of the oven cookies, DON'T! If you try it with these cookies YOU WILL BURN YOUR MOUTH!
- P.S. the jelly that runs out of the cookies makes a very yummy candy too!