Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My kids love these as an afternoon snack. They are simple little pancakes that can be picked up and eaten. Make them small enough for little hands.
- 1 cup flour (can also use 1/2 white and 1/2 wheat)
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add milk all at once.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons more of milk, if needed to make batter of pancake consistency.
- Spoon onto hot griddle, one serving spoon at a time.
- Turn over when top is bubbly.
- Serve hot with butter and jelly.