Recipe by Lindi
Crunchy chinese noodles and marshmallow make the cutest little nests for your Easter table. Try one at each place setting. Kids will really love them!
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 cups crunchy chow mein noodles
- cooking spray
- jelly beans (or any egg shaped candy)
Directions See How It's Made
- Over medium heat, combine marshmallows and butter in a large saucepan.
- Stir until melted.
- Add noodles and stir to completely coat the noodles.
- Spray 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- With buttered hands place about 1 tablespoon of mixture into muffin cups and shape with hands to form"nests".
- Refrigerate til set.
- Fill nests with jelly beans.