Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fun for Easter or spring time
Make and share this Jelly Bean Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 20 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 16 ounces vanilla frosting
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- green food coloring
- 1 1⁄2 cups jelly beans
- Press cookie dough into a greased pizza pan. Bake 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool completely.
- Frost the cookie. Tint coconut with green food coloring and sprinkle over frosting. Add jelly beans.
- Store refrigerated up to 3 days.