Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a traditional English dessert, served everywhere. Great at children's birthday parties.
Make and share this Jelly and Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 100 g strawberry jelly crystals
- 6 scoops ice cream (generous scoops)
- Prepare jelly as instructed on the packet.
- When set, get six pudding bowls.
- Put some jelly in each one.
- And some ice cream in each one.
Yes jello and ice cream, what more can you ask for. If I don't have ice cream I use whole cold milk always.. Thanks for the memories...in a recipe.