1/1 Photo of Jelly and Ice Cream
Perfect Pixie's Note:
This is a traditional English dessert, served everywhere. Great at children's birthday parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 100 g strawberry jelly crystals
- 6 scoops ice cream (generous scoops)
- 1Prepare jelly as instructed on the packet.
- 2When set, get six pudding bowls.
- 3Put some jelly in each one.
- 4And some ice cream in each one.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jelly and Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry jelly crystals