Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My friend Marilyn made this for her daughter. It is simple and can be frozen. Uses Jell-O gelatin. I found many variations but I am putting this recipe here so her daughter can find it. marilyn said this is supposed to be slushy when you serve it
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cherry Jell-O
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 gallon water
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced for garnish
- Mix sugar with 3 cups water; bring to a boil; add Jell-O mix until dissolved.
- Cool; add lemonade, pineapple juice, and water; mix.
- Can freeze at this point in baggies for smaller uses, or to keep cold at party.
- Add gingerale just before serving. to the slushy punch
- Can float thinly sliced lemon on top of punch.