Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice summery side dish, good at buffets, potlucks, or Sunday night suppers. You can use any colorful vegetable combination you like. We've made this in our family for years.
- 2 packages lime gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced red radish
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely diced carrot
- thousand island dressing
- Make jello according to package directions.
- Pour into glass serving dish, or mold, which ever you prefer.
- Let the jello thicken a bit, so your vegetables won't sink.
- Stir in the vegetables, and chill until set.
- Serve with Thousand Island dressing on the side.