A nice summery side dish, good at buffets, potlucks, or Sunday night suppers. You can use any colorful vegetable combination you like. We've made this in our family for years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make jello according to package directions.
- 2Pour into glass serving dish, or mold, which ever you prefer.
- 3Let the jello thicken a bit, so your vegetables won't sink.
- 4Stir in the vegetables, and chill until set.
- 5Serve with Thousand Island dressing on the side.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jello Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 213.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 37.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g