Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I am sure that many of you have had different variations of this yummy jello treat before. However, I didn't see the recipe on the site, so I decided to add it, it's one of my favorites! Plus it's gluten free. Cooking time is the time the jello takes to set.
- 85 g package cherry Jell-O
- 396.89 g can sliced peaches in juice
- 226.79 g can whipping cream or 226.79 g can Cool Whip
- In medium size bowl add jello crystals and 1 cup hot water. Stir until the crystals desolve.
- Then open can of peach slices and pour the fruit juice in a liquid measruing cup. The fruit juice should fill the liquid measuring cup up to about 2/3 cup full. Then add cold water to the measuring cup so that it equals 1 cup.
- Pour the one cup of fruit juice/water into the bowl and mix.Set aside.
- Place sliced peaches in the bottom of large bowl, or in the bottom of small portion size bowls.
- Pour the jello liquid into your bowl(or bowls) over top of the peaches.
- Cover bowl, or bowls with saran wrap and place in fridge for a few hours, overnight, or until set.
- When jello is set top with whipped cream or cool whip.