1/3 Photos of Jello Surprise (Gluten Free)
3 hrs 5 mins
I am sure that many of you have had different variations of this yummy jello treat before. However, I didn't see the recipe on the site, so I decided to add it, it's one of my favorites! Plus it's gluten free. Cooking time is the time the jello takes to set.
My Private Note
small p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (85 g) package cherry Jell-O
- 1 (14 ounce) can sliced peaches in juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can whipping cream or 1 (8 ounce) can Cool Whip
- 1In medium size bowl add jello crystals and 1 cup hot water. Stir until the crystals desolve.
- 2Then open can of peach slices and pour the fruit juice in a liquid measruing cup. The fruit juice should fill the liquid measuring cup up to about 2/3 cup full. Then add cold water to the measuring cup so that it equals 1 cup.
- 3Pour the one cup of fruit juice/water into the bowl and mix.Set aside.
- 4Place sliced peaches in the bottom of large bowl, or in the bottom of small portion size bowls.
- 5Pour the jello liquid into your bowl(or bowls) over top of the peaches.
- 6Cover bowl, or bowls with saran wrap and place in fridge for a few hours, overnight, or until set.
- 7When jello is set top with whipped cream or cool whip.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jello Surprise (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.8
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 40.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: