Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Considered a salad or dessert, great for potlucks or holiday dinners. Prep time minimal and easy to make.
- 1 (3 ounce) box cherry Jell-O (regular or sugar-free)
- 1 (3 ounce) box lime Jell-O gelatin (regular or sugar-free)
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese (regular or light)
- miniature marshmallow
- Dissolve the cherry Jello in 1 cup of hot water.
- Pour in a 9x12 pan and mix in the can of cherry pie filling.
- Put in refrigerator to set.
- Dissolve the lime Jello in 1 cup of hot water.
- Add in the cream cheese and mix with a mixer till the cream cheese is in small bits.
- (Don't totally dissolve cheese) Add in the crushed pineapple.
- This layer can stay in the bowl, but put in the fridge to cool.
- (Don't leave in the bowl till set) The first layer should not take long to set.
- When set, add layer 2 and top with marshmallows (kind of pat them in).
- Put back in fridge to set.
- This is considered a salad or dessert.
- Great for any potluck or holiday dinner.
so easy and good. Will use this many times.
Easy to make, wonderful flavor and it looked just beautiful in a glass bowl.