Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I'm not a big alcohol fan but these look yummy. I got the recipe from Jello. This recipe makes about 1/2 cup each.
- 6 ounces strawberry daiquiri gelatin (2 - 4-serving size each)
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup light rum
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1 package of gelatin evenly onto large plate. Dip rims of eight 6oz dessert glasses in water, then in dry gelatin powder; set aside until ready to use. Pour unused gelatin on plate into medium bowl. Add remaining package gelatin. Gradually add boiling water, stirring at least 2 minutes with wire whisk until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add whipped topping; stir until whipped topping is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in rum and lime juice.
- Pour into prepared glasses.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- Non-Alcoholic: Prepare as directed, omitting the rum and increasing the boiling water to 3 cups.