Recipe by MEMAJO
This is my two granddaughters favorite snack. We use different colors of jello according to the theme we are doing, such as red and green for Christmas. I use pastel colors for Easter and I have used green for St. Patrick's Day. This is really easy to prepare and I have found out that the adults like them as much as the children do. Also they are fat free!
- 4 (1/4 ounce) envelopesknox unflavored gelatin
- 3 (3 ounce) boxes Jello gelatin, any flavor
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix gelatin and jello together in a 2 quart bowl. Add boiling water. Stir until jello is dissolved.
- Add Cool Whip, stirring until melted.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 glass dish.
- Refrigerate several hours or until set.
- Cut into squares.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.