1/1 Photo of Jello Squares
Really different...Jello powder on a baked crusty base and delicious. I used to make these for my kids all the time....like 40 years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the marg., flour and brown sugar.
- 2Use a pastry cutter to make it easier.
- 3Press into a 9" square pan and bake at 350* for 15 minutes.
- 4For the topping -- mix the jello powder with the cold water and boil for 1 minute, cool.
- 5Beat the egg whites with salt until foamy.
- 6Add the cooled gelatin and beat until soft peaks form.
- 7Quickly spread over the base.
- 8Place in fridge to set.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jello Squares
Serving Size: 1 (942 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.4
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 195.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g