- 1 1⁄2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (3 ounce) package Dream Whip
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jello gelatin
- 7 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together first three ingredients with a fork and stir in melted butter.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of graham mixture for topping.
- Press remaining crumbs into 8-inch square pan.
- Make up Dream Whip as per package and put in fridge.
- Mix 1 cup hot water with favorite Jello and add ice cubes until thickened.
- Remove remaining ice.
- Whip together with Dream Whip.
- Put into pan and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Put in fridge for several hours to set.