Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A low-fat low cal smoothie/milkshake option...Use orange jello for a dreamsicle flavor or lime for key lime pie
- 10 g package sugar-free jello
- 118.29 ml boiling water
- 118.29 ml cold water
- 236.59 ml crushed ice
- 354.88 ml fat-free cool whip
- In blender, mix boiling water and jello mi until dissolved.
- Combine cold water with ice .
- Add with cool whip to mixture in blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 2 large or 4 small servings.
Great smoothie for an after-school snack. Made with sugar free strawberry jello and fat-free cool whip so it is was even healthier. Made for Zaar Stars.
We certainly enjoyed this smoothie, as unusual as it is, & even if I did make one slight change! I substituted a frozen banana for the cup of ice, mostly because I don't like adding ice to my smoothies ~ I'd rather get a frosty chill from a frozen banana or other fruit! Thanks for sharing this very nice, refreshing drink! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Stars Tag]
First of all, what a great treat, DS and I really enjoyed this as an evening relaxer. Have to try this again and again. So easy. Made for Zaar Stars..