4 hrs 35 mins
4 hrs 30 mins
I love to create new surprises for our neighborhood gatherings, so this is one that I've made in the past, but the most recent that I've posted. I think that they may be made non-alcoholic by using more flattened root beer to replace the schnapps and vodka and adding a drop of vanilla extract (but I've never tried). *NOTE: Prep time includes cooling and refrigeration time. I hope you enjoy them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, pour in the flattened root beer and then sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over the top. DO NOT STIR and DO NOT HEAT. Allow to sit for 2-3 minutes.
- 2Whisk pan ingredients together and place the pan over medium heat and bring to a boil while stirring frequently to make sure that the gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
- 3Allow to cool to room temperature.
- 4In the meantime, line up shot glasses on a sheet pan.
- 5Once cooled, add the root beer schnapps and vanilla vodka. Stir/whisk until well combined.
- 6Pour the mix into little, plastic shot glass cups and place sheet pan into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, until firm.
- 7Top each shot with just a tiny squirt of whipping cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jello Shots: Root Beer Float
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
root beer Schnapps