Recipe by Sherri L.
This can be made with any flavor of jello and any kind of fruit. 1 WW point
Top Review by ladypit
I made this as written, using only one box of sugar free jello (since one box ususally uses 2 cups of water). We enjoyed it as a nice end to dinner. The next day the bananas were grosse looking, so this is one that definitely needs to be eaten that day.
- 6 ounces sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups water, divided
- 6 ounces light non-dairy whipped topping
- 2 cups canned pineapple, drained
- 1 large banana, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix strawberry-banana gelatin according to package directions. Let set in the icebox until almost set (jelled), but not quite (about 1 to 1-1/2 hours).
- Add the pineapple to your gelatin. Now, peel and slice your banana in your jello and mix.
- Add 6 oz of nondairy whipped topping (about 3/4 of a container)to your jello and fold.
- Return jello mixture to your icebox and let it finish setting up.