Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe allows for a delightful presentation on a platter for any occasion.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages green Jell-O (or your preference)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages red Jell-O (or your preference)
- 6 (1/4 ounce) envelopesknox gelatin
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with mayonnaise.
- Jello mixture: Mix 1 package green jello with 1 envelope of Knox gelatin, add 1 cup hot water.
- Pour in baking dish and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Milk mixture: Dissolve 2 packages Knox gelatin with¼ cup cold water, then add¾ cup hot water.
- In another bowl, mix the can of Eagle brand milk with 1 cup boiling water, then add this to the Knox mixture.
- Divide this mixture into 3 equal parts (about 1 cup each).
- After your first jello layer has set, pour 1 part of the milk mixture over it and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Immediately mix one package of red jello with Knox gelatin and 1 cup hot water and set aside to cool.
- Alternate your layers green, white, red, white, etc.
- ;letting each layer set for at least 20 minutes.
- Chill well, then cut into small cubes and eat with fingers.
- If any mixture starts to gel before time to pour it, put the bowl into another bowl of warm water.
- Do not pour any mixture over another layer while its still warm, cool first.
- Cut into one inch squares.
- Place on a platter.