Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
These are so good and low fat.
Make and share this Jello Pudding Pops recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups skim milk, cold
- 1 (3 ounce) package fat-free chocolate instant pudding mix
- POUR cold milk into medium bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Spoon into 6 (5-oz.) paper or plastic cups.
- Insert wooden pop stick or plastic spoon into each for handle.
- FREEZE 5 hours or until firm.
- To remove pop from cup, place bottom of cup under warm running water for 15 seconds.
- Press firmly on bottom of cup to release pop. (Do not twist or pull pop stick.)
- Store leftover pops in freezer.
It's summertime which is wonderful because I get time with my kids. The issue, though, is that my income stops in the summer. So we bought lots of pantry items to try to get through the summer and we're trying not to buy much. I have lots of pudding boxes and thought this would be good for the kids without buying ice cream. I used the smaller fat free/sugar free box of pudding. It's not a 3 oz size though, it's smaller. I still used 2 cups milk because that's the amount of the box for regular pudding. I suspect I'll be making this a lot this summer, using up my different flavors of pudding. Thanks for a basic one that I hadn't thought about!