5 hrs 10 mins
These are so good and low fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups skim milk, cold
- 1 (3 ounce) package fat-free chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1POUR cold milk into medium bowl.
- 2Add pudding mix.
- 3Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Spoon into 6 (5-oz.) paper or plastic cups.
- 4Insert wooden pop stick or plastic spoon into each for handle.
- 5FREEZE 5 hours or until firm.
- 6To remove pop from cup, place bottom of cup under warm running water for 15 seconds.
- 7Press firmly on bottom of cup to release pop. (Do not twist or pull pop stick.)
- 8Store leftover pops in freezer.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jello Pudding Pops
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 48.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free chocolate instant pudding mix