- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejello cook and serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk (small can)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 9 inch pie shell, unbaked
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix pudding mix and corn syrup.
- Gradually add evaporated milk and egg until well blended.
- Add pecans and pour into pie shell.
- Bake until top of pie is firm and just starting to crack, about 40 minutes.
- Cool at least 3 hours.