Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm not sure where I got this recipe but its great fun to make. The kiddies love them...so do the grown-ups.*wink*
- Stir pudding, water and margarine in a large bowl until smooth.
- Mix in sugar by cupfuls, stirring until mixture forms a ball.
- Form into 1 1/2 inch (3cm) egg shapes. Refrigerate until firm.
- Partially melt chocolate in separate bowls over hot water until 2/3 melted.
- Remove from heat and continue stirring until all chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Dip eggs into chocolate; decorate with coloured sprinkles or swirl icing over them, or child's name written on them or floweres or dots.
- Makes 24 eggs.
- NOTE: For multi-coloured eggs, make 2 fillings using 2 pudding flavours. Roll small centres from 1 flavour, surround by second flavour.