Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A Thanksgiving favorite
Make and share this Jello Pretzel Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml crushed pretzels (not too fine, leave them a little crunchy)
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml butter (12 TBS)
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml milk
- 59.16 ml crushed pineapple (optional)
- 340.19 g container Cool Whip
- 170.09 g package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert (the large one) or 170.09 g package raspberry Jell-O gelatin (the large one)
- 473.18 ml boiling water
- 2 (566.99 g) package frozen strawberries or 2 (566.99 g) package cranberries or 2 (566.99 g) package raspberries
- Mix all ingredients and bake in a greased 9x13 pan at 400 for 8 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Middle Layer:.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, milk, and pineapple together. Fold in large container of cool whip. Spread on first layer.
- Top Layer:.
- Dissolve Jello and add strawberries. Let set slightly. Pour over middle layer and let set.
Made this for an office party and it disappeared quickly! I loved the sweet-salty flavors. I left out the pineapple and used raspberry jello...and I'm already thinking about making it again :-) Thanks for sharing this recipe!