Recipe by my kid's mom
A Thanksgiving favorite
Top Review by East Wind Goddess
Made this for an office party and it disappeared quickly! I loved the sweet-salty flavors. I left out the pineapple and used raspberry jello...and I'm already thinking about making it again :-) Thanks for sharing this recipe!
- 2 cups crushed pretzels (not too fine, leave them a little crunchy)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter (12 TBS)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 tablespoons crushed pineapple (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert (the large one) or 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin (the large one)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries or 2 (10 ounce) packages cranberries or 2 (10 ounce) packages raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients and bake in a greased 9x13 pan at 400 for 8 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Middle Layer:.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, milk, and pineapple together. Fold in large container of cool whip. Spread on first layer.
- Top Layer:.
- Dissolve Jello and add strawberries. Let set slightly. Pour over middle layer and let set.