1/1 Photo of Jello Popcorn Balls
My dad's aunt would make these for Christmas every year for him and mail them....now it's my job! If you over cook they will be hard as a rock so be careful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except popcorn in a heavy sauce pan.
- 2Bring to a boil and cook just till jello and sugar are dissolved.
- 3Pour over popcorn and mix well and fast.
- 4Wet your hands under cold water, shake it off don't dry it and work quickly forming popcorn balls.
- 5As you make them , wrap them in squares of wax paper.
- 6Re-wet your hands in between forming.
- 7The amount you get will depend on how big you make them -- cook time is left blank because it will vary.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jello Popcorn Balls
Serving Size: 1 (575 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1891.5
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 408.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 474.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 255.4 g
- Protein 16.9 g