Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Had this in school a lot. It's so good! There are a lot of different ways you could make this.
Make and share this Jello Poke Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 517.37 g package white cake mix
- egg, water, oil as needed to make cake
- 85.04 g package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- 118.29 ml cold water
- 226.79 g Cool Whip
- Bake cake according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Poke cake with a fork. Mix jello with boiling water until dissolved. Mix in cold water. Pour over cake. Top with cool whip. Keep in refrigerator.
This is so easy! I love how versatile it is, you can really use homemade or any cake with any flavor jello. I did white cake with raspberry jello. I cooled the cake for 20 minutes and poured on the jello (that was fine, no need to cool all the way). Refrigerated it 4 hours then frosted with homemade whipped cream and berries. Very pretty and moist.
This cake was incredible! Very light!!! I did strawberry sugar free jello, light cool whip, and put chopped up strawberries on top. Gonna be making this again and trying new flavors.
Had not made this cake in many years, until yesterday! And it was moist, flavorful and everyone enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing!