Recipe by XAnnette
This is a fun and healthy way to make a jello dessert.
Top Review by Texaspollock
FUN! FUN! FUN! I really like this recipe....it would be great for little kids to do but yet it's a nice, light, dessert for the adults too! I used raspberry sugar free jello & fat free cool whip to lessen the sugar content and it was still yummy! Tagged for Healthy Choice ABC Tag Game
- 4 (3 ounce) packagesjello gelatin powder, any flavor
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 cups strawberries or 2 cups blueberries or 2 cups raspberries or 2 cups fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour gelatin into bowl.
- Add 2 1/2 cups boiling water to gelatin.
- Stir, until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Spray pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour gelatin mixture into pizza pan.
- Put pan into refrigerator to chill until firm, about 3 hours.
- Remove pan from refrigerator when ready to serve.
- Put about 1 inch of warm water in sink.
- Carefully dip just bottom of pan into warm water for 15 seconds.
- Spread whipped topping over gelatin just before serving, leaving about 1 inch of space around outside edge of gelatin for pizza"crust".
- Top pizza with fruit, arranging fruit in whatever design you like.
- Cut pizza into wedges.