This is a fun and healthy way to make a jello dessert.
Make and share this Jello Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Pour gelatin into bowl.
- Add 2 1/2 cups boiling water to gelatin.
- Stir, until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Spray pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour gelatin mixture into pizza pan.
- Put pan into refrigerator to chill until firm, about 3 hours.
- Remove pan from refrigerator when ready to serve.
- Put about 1 inch of warm water in sink.
- Carefully dip just bottom of pan into warm water for 15 seconds.
- Spread whipped topping over gelatin just before serving, leaving about 1 inch of space around outside edge of gelatin for pizza"crust".
- Top pizza with fruit, arranging fruit in whatever design you like.
- Cut pizza into wedges.