Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a fun and healthy way to make a jello dessert.
Make and share this Jello Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (3 ounce) packagesjello gelatin powder, any flavor
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 cups strawberries or 2 cups blueberries or 2 cups raspberries or 2 cups fruit
- Pour gelatin into bowl.
- Add 2 1/2 cups boiling water to gelatin.
- Stir, until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Spray pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour gelatin mixture into pizza pan.
- Put pan into refrigerator to chill until firm, about 3 hours.
- Remove pan from refrigerator when ready to serve.
- Put about 1 inch of warm water in sink.
- Carefully dip just bottom of pan into warm water for 15 seconds.
- Spread whipped topping over gelatin just before serving, leaving about 1 inch of space around outside edge of gelatin for pizza"crust".
- Top pizza with fruit, arranging fruit in whatever design you like.
- Cut pizza into wedges.
FUN! FUN! FUN! I really like this recipe....it would be great for little kids to do but yet it's a nice, light, dessert for the adults too! I used raspberry sugar free jello & fat free cool whip to lessen the sugar content and it was still yummy! Tagged for Healthy Choice ABC Tag Game
FABULOUS! I made the jello using 3 boxes rasberry and 1 box of strawberry banana. All were fat free. Then after dinner and baths the kids and I gathered at the table to put it together. I spread the cool-whip on and they put on the fruit. Not as much as was called for, but I let them decide. We had a fabulous time doing it together, and it was tasty too! This is thick jello (We call it "boingy-boingy jello" here because of the book "Lunch Bunnies") and not all kids like that texture. That said, I think this would be a great summer picnic dessert, especially if trying to keep sugar lower and using the sugar free jello. Thanks for one we'll make again and again!