1/4 Photos of Jello Pizza
3 hrs 15 mins
This is a fun and healthy way to make a jello dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour gelatin into bowl.
- 2Add 2 1/2 cups boiling water to gelatin.
- 3Stir, until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- 4Spray pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 5Pour gelatin mixture into pizza pan.
- 6Put pan into refrigerator to chill until firm, about 3 hours.
- 7Remove pan from refrigerator when ready to serve.
- 8Put about 1 inch of warm water in sink.
- 9Carefully dip just bottom of pan into warm water for 15 seconds.
- 10Spread whipped topping over gelatin just before serving, leaving about 1 inch of space around outside edge of gelatin for pizza"crust".
- 11Top pizza with fruit, arranging fruit in whatever design you like.
- 12Cut pizza into wedges.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jello Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.6
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 68.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 29.0 g