This is a fun and different way to make jello for the kids.
Make and share this Jello Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly spray an 8 or 9 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Mix gelatin and water in 1 1/2-2 qt microwavable bowl.
- Cook on high 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir to dissolve completely.
- Add marshmallows to gelatin.
- Microwave one minute or until marshmallows are almost melted.
- Stir until completely melted and mixture is smooth (creamy layer will float to top).
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 45 minutes or until set.
- Loosen edges with knife dipped in warm water.
- Starting at one end, roll up tightly.
- With seam side down, cut into 10-12 1/2 inch slices.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.