1/6 Photos of Jello Pinwheels
This is a fun and different way to make jello for the kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly spray an 8 or 9 inch square pan with cooking spray.
- 2Mix gelatin and water in 1 1/2-2 qt microwavable bowl.
- 3Cook on high 1 1/2 minutes.
- 4Stir to dissolve completely.
- 5Add marshmallows to gelatin.
- 6Microwave one minute or until marshmallows are almost melted.
- 7Stir until completely melted and mixture is smooth (creamy layer will float to top).
- 8Pour into prepared pan.
- 9Refrigerate 45 minutes or until set.
- 10Loosen edges with knife dipped in warm water.
- 11Starting at one end, roll up tightly.
- 12With seam side down, cut into 10-12 1/2 inch slices.
- 13Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jello Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g