4 hrs 10 mins
Nicole Can Cook!'s Note:
A light (and lower fat) summer pie...always a hit at parties. Quick to make, but prepare for refrigeration time. Cooking time is fridge time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir boiling water into gelatin for at least 2 min, and completely dissolved.
- 2Mix cold water and ice to measure 1 cup.
- 3Add to gelatin, stirring until all ice melts.
- 4Stir in Cool Whip with wire whisk until smooth.
- 5Refrigerate until mixture is thick and can mound well.
- 6Spoon into graham cracker crust.
- 7Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jello Pie
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 295.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cool whip
reduced-fat 9-inch graham cracker crust