Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From food and family magazine. A good cookie for the kids to make using those boxes of jello that never get made. Do not overbake!
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F
- Mix flour and baking powder; set aside.
- Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar and 1 pkg. of the dry gelatin, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended after each addition.
- SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place, 2 inches apart, on ungreased baking sheets.
- Flatten with bottom of clean glass.
- Sprinkle with remaining dry gelatin.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minute or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from baking sheets to wire racks.
- Cool completely.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.