Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got it from a booklet a couple of years ago. I could not find the 1.oz oreo pudding. I could only find 4oz boxes. The directions to make a pie calls for 2 boxes and only 1 3/4 - 2 1/2 cups milk. The less milk will give the pie more thickness. I could not find a oreo crust when I made my pie so I made a homemade oreo crust. I spread the remaining cool whip over the oreo pie filling then I crusted a few oreos and sprinkled them over top of the cool whip. Then I halved 5 oreo's and decorated it like a pie bought from the store. M family thinks this is a yummy rich pie.
- 2 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 2 (1 2/3 ounce) packages Jell-O Oreo instant pudding & pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, divided thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) Oreo cookie pie crusts
- 4 Oreo cookies, halved
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and cookie halves just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.